Special Features of the Centre include:
- International Status
- Settlement of disputes arising from International Trade and Commerce as well as foreign investments by Arbitration and other Alternative Disputes Resolution (ADR) methods.
- Administrations of Arbitration and other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods under:
ii) inexpensive procedure and
iii) expeditious procedure.
- Assists in Enforcement of Arbitral Awards by provisions of various facilities such as venue, secretarial services, verbatim reporting, translators etc., on request.
- Administers Arbitration under the Auspices and Rules of the Lagos Centre which are the same Rules as the UNCITRAL Rules of Arbitrations with certain modification.
- Advisory service on settlement of disputes by Arbitration and other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) techniques as well as dispute management /avoidance advisory services.